1. Research and develop integrated arts education for people with special needs.
2. Hold classes which focus on improving cognition, language, social interaction and self-care in people with special needs via the integration of various fields (dance, music, art, drama, horticulture, etc.).
3. Provide a platform for scholars, researchers and parents to interact and learn from each other.
4. Any other matters which are in line with the Association’s interests.
1. To further equip the location of the Association with facilities to serve educational purposes.
2. To publish books focusing on integrated arts education for people with special needs.
3. To promote and share teaching experiences and research outcomes of integrated arts education.
4. To establish an educational institute for integrated arts education.